Monday, July 6, 2009

The Rockin' Boppin' Ladies!

Your wild mama knows that the Wild & Hot sun of summer builds up the passion of wild wild rock'n'roll inside. So here your bloody breakfast is! Listen this bopper ladies while wearing your swimsuits and let the wild tunes gather in your ear while your wild ladies doing you the bikini dance or your wild gentlemen shaking his sweet ass in his slinky trunks with the sunset.

Here itis the menu of your wild breakfast;
  • Wynona Carr - Touch & Go
  • Ruth Brown - Mama, He Treats Your Daugther Mean
  • Janis Martin - Barefoot Baby
  • Lorne Lesley - Bloodshot Eyes
  • Patti Page - I'm Walkin'
  • Annita Tucker - Hop Skip And Jump
  • Shirley Caddel - The Big Bounce
  • The Five De Marco Sisters - The Hot Bacarolle
  • Brenda Lee - Little Jonah
  • Ella Mae Morse - Razzle Dazzle
  • Jeanette Baker - Crazy With You
  • Betty Johnson - Honky Tonk Rock
  • Janice Peters - A Girl Likes
  • Pat O'Day - All Love Broke Loose
  • Mari Jones - Riba Daba Do
  • Lilian Vines - I Dreamed About My Baby Last Night
  • Pat Clayton - I Said No
  • Shari Dee - No Feeling Any More
  • Dolly Lyon - Palm Of Your Hand
  • Anna Valentino - On A Tropical Island
  • Marga Benitez - Geechie Goomie
  • Barbara Simpson - Waiting For My Baby
  • Shirley McLaine & John Goldfarb - Please Come Home
  • Amanda Love - You Keep Calling Me By Her Name

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey i love ur blog and the style check my blog zombiesurfero..love to contact with u here my email jalesio@hotmail.com greetings

aaa said...

i really gotta punish myself with an extreme hard spank! all those times couldnt sign in because i couldnt remember that fuckin password, but anyways thanks hun! soon gonna contact you with all my lust.. kisses from boobstown!